The ultimate in edging versatility: The Edge-R-Rite II tackles a wider variety of on-site edging and cutting jobs with one machine. It can also eliminate hours of manual labor when edging cart paths, walkways, or landscaping.
Oscillating blade action makes the Edge-R-Rite II unique when compared to traditional rotary edgers. The Edge-R-Rite cuts without throwing debris, so cleanup is easier and operation of the machine is safer in high-traffic areas. Plus, Edger-R- Rite blades are highly durable, easy to replace and offer a wide variety of options. Commercial-duty durability is built into every Edge-R-Rite II, with features including a solid steel frame, HondaÂ® 4-horsepower engine, heavy-duty cutting arm and large sealed bearings.
- Increased tire life with drive casting and interchangeable tires.
- Greaseless bearing, heavy duty arm and rugged design provides years of productivity.
- Eliminate shovel work for flowerbeds or edging installation.
- Unique blade action, cuts like a sod cutter without throwing debris.
- Easy clean-up.
- Blade outlasts rotary edger blade 20:1
- Safer than a rotary edger.
- Available blade options include: right angle, 30Â° tree ring, V-trencher, circular and 3-inch sod cutter.