The most compact maneuverable large capacity dedicated spray vehicle on the market. Low profile 318 gallon spray tank mounted on a hydrostatic drive prime mover powered by a 35.5 hp (26 kW) four cylinder liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine.
- Low-profile, mid-mounted engine design offers excellent stability and performance in the most demanding turf conditions.
- Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive, two-speed control features for accurate chemical application.
- Four spray control system options from simple electric to exotic GPS mapping systems.
- Hydraulic power steering controls the most maneuverable large capacity spray vehicle on the market.
- High volume stainless steel centrifugal water pump with audible low pressure warning system and automatic air-bleed prime feature.
- Quad-Turbo 4 jet tank agitation.
- Self-cleaning line strainer for reduced maintenance.
- Reliable motorized ball valves for boom section control.
- Modular nylon plumbing spray system for reduced maintenance.
- ROPS standard, twin seat design.