The Sand Star ZEE offers you an affordable way to maintain your bunkers. And in addition, it offers features the competition doesnâ€™t have.
The Sand Star ZEE offers a center mounted cultivator for breaking up wet or crusted sand. Plus an optional front-mounted plow. And the Sand Star ZEE uses a larger 22 hp commercial grade engine designed specifically for ZTRâ€™s to give you better durability and power. As well as more torque at lower rpm.The Sand Star ZEE uses a larger 22 hp commercial grade engine designed specifically for ZTRâ€™s to give you better durability and power as well as more torque at
And the Sand Star ZEE can save you money. Itâ€™s the most affordable bunker rake Smithco makes. And with a top speed of 12 mph it gets from one hole to another in less time. Add to that zero turn maneuverability and an exclusive 84 inch tournament rake with flex brush that eliminates the volcanoes that other rakes leave behind.
The Sand Star ZEE is an affordable highly maneuverable platform that allows you to quickly and efficiently groom your bunkers for daily maintenance.
- Speed – Infinitely variable from 0 â€“ 10 mph (16 kph) forward; 0-4 mph (6 kph) reverse
- Engine – 22hp (16.4 kW) Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf V twin cylinder , air cooled, gasoline (724 cc) displacement, electronic ignition Full pressure lubrication with oil filter Engine mounted cyclonic two-stage air cleaner with replaceable element.
- Steering – Power steering, controlled through two independent control sticks with integrated dampeners. Zero turning radius.
- Controls – Throttle, choke, hour meter and safety interlock switch for startup
- Tire & Wheels – (2)25 x 10 x 12 knobbed tires on rear (1) 16 x 7.50 – 8″ Front castor wheel
- Weight – 880lbs (399 kg)