Our most powerful bicycle handle brushcutter. At 2.0 horsepower this machine is designed to handle the toughest clearing jobs. The bicycle handle and harness system helps make this equipment ideal for all day, everyday work clearing areas like right-of-ways and roadsides. The Strato-Charged engine provides up to 20% fuel efficiency and more torque over a wider RPM range. The steel shaft with damper provides excellent durability with reduced vibrations.
- Strato-Charged® Engine: Strato-Charged® engine is a pure 2-stroke engine without using a catalytic converter.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 16.71 lbs
- Tube length: 59.055 in
- Tube diameter: 1.02 in
- Cylinder displacement: 40.1 cmÂ³
- Power output: 2 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 25.4 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H-10
- Electrode gap: 0.04 in