Pro Edgers: Edge As Fast As You Can Walk.
For over five decades the Pro Edger has been the choice of professionals. This wheeled edger is designed to cut clean, crisp edges quickly and efficiently, even in tough conditions. Dual belts provide extra power to the blade to cut up to 90 feet per minute! Backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Available with a 550 Series Briggs & Stratton® engine, a more durable and cooler running engine with dual element air filter.
- Cast Iron Cutter Head: Offers durability and easy maintenance. Shielded, 1 9/16″ bearings makes for a more durable and cooler running cutter head. Largest available on the market.
- Shielded Dual Belt Drive: Provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application. Shielding keeps debris off the belt and provides extra safety.
- Mud flaps: Help prevent debris from kicking back at the operator.
- Accessories: Crack Cleaner Attachment, Product No. 6020. Ideal for cleaning out expansion joints and cracks in asphalt or cement.
- Performance: Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Easy Cutting Adjustments: Adjust cutting depth up to 4″, adjust tension, and start and stop the blade all from the operator’s position.
- Large gas tank size: Reduces refueling intervals.
- Four Wheel Design: Provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel. All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability.
- Anti-Vibration Grip: Increases user comfort and eye appeal.
- Convenient Controls: Allow operator to adjust depth, belt tension and blade engagement all from the operator’s position.
- Userâ€“friendly with fingertip controls and a ratchetâ€“arm height adjustment system for fatigueâ€“free operation and control. The Little Wonder Pro Edger is built for heavy, daily usage. Cut create crisp, distinct edges faster, and with less effort.
- Briggs & Stratton® Intek Series engine.
- Edges up to 90 feet per minute. Get the job done quickly and more efficiently!
- Largest available cast iron cutter head on the market
- Dual belt drive provides extra power to the blade and reduces slippage during application.
- 10″ steel blade is sharpened on all four sides giving you the ability to flip the blade over and extends time between sharpening
- Adjust cutting depth up to 4″
- Blade shield keeps debris off the belts
- Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and blade engagement all from the operator’s position
- Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
- Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel.
- All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
- Optional Crack Cleaner Attachment available
- Engine: Briggs Intek Series
- Handles: Anti-Vibration Grips
- Displacement: 127cc
- Cast Iron Cutter Head: Fixed
- Drive Belt: Dual Belts
- Edging Depth: Up to 4 inches
- Steel Hubbed 8″ Wheels: 4
- Weight: 65 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 quart
- Warranty: 1 Year Consumer/ 1 Year Commercial