CONFIDANT EFI EZT715
Unleash the power of Confidant® EFI. Designed for commercial landscapers and property owners who expect the performance of a pro-grade engine. Confidant boasts closed-loop electronic fuel injection and uses significantly less fuel than a carbureted engine. Features a 3 year, unlimited hour, limited warranty.
- Fast, reliable starts with the same solendoid shift starter found on common Command PRO engines
- Uses significantly less fuel than a carbureted engine, saving you time and cash at the pump (Compared to a comparable KOHLER carbureted engine under comparable loads and duty cycles.)
- Kohler EFI automatically optimizes for fuel quality
- Pressure lubrication and cooler operation help extend engine life
- Battle-tested to exceed Kohler commercial duty-cycle demands
- Commercial durability heavy-duty cyclonic air cleaner stands up to tough mowing conditions
- Engine type: Electronic fuel injection, four-cycle, twin-cylinder, air-cooled, gasoline, OHV, with cast iron liner.
- HP: 20 HP (14.9 kW)
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Bore: 3.3 in. (83 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (67 mm)
- Gross Torque: 36.8 ft. lb. (49.9 Nm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Dry Weight: 91 lb. (41.3 kg)
- Oil Capacity: 2 US qt.(1.9 L)
- Lubrication: Full-pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH: 18.8 x 18.9 x 17 in.
- Emissions Compliance: EPA Phase III; CARB Phase III; EU Stage V
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Commercial Wide Area Walk Behind Mower
- Commercial Zero Turn Mower
Length is front of air cleaner cover to back of blower housing. Width is side to side. Height is mounting surface to grass screen. Power (HP) and Torque (ft. lb.) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit expressed in Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness