The FD750D is a 4-cycle gas engine for lawn tractors and scissor lifts, trenchers, and trash pumps.
Delivering power through a precision-engineered liquid-cooled horizontal shaft OHV V-Twin.
- Overhead v-valve
- 90Â° V-Twin
- Magneto spark ignition
- Multi-position, dual element air cleaner
- Twin barrel carburetor with fuel shut-off solenoid
- Oil pressure switch
- Displacement: 745 cc (45.5 cu. in.)
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 3.07 x 3.07 in. (78 x 78mm)
- Compression Ratio: 8.6:1
- Oil capacity w/filter: 2.1 U.S. qt ( 2.0 liters)
- Maximum Power: 25.0 hp (18.7 kW) at 3,600 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 41.0 lbs-ft (55.5 NÂ·m) at 2,600 RPM
- Dry Weight (without muffler): 122.0 lbs (55.3 kg)