Mow With Authority.
Put the heavy duty ZT XL to the test on your toughest acreage.
Built for big jobs, the ZT XL has been redesigned with vibration isolators and a high-back seat to combine professional cut quality and comfort. Out-maneuver any obstacle with more deck sizes to meet your demands.
- Fully Welded Tubular Frame: This fully fabricated tubular frame is welded into a single piece, providing a strong, stable backbone you wonâ€™t get from a competitive bolted, multi-sectional frame.
- 11-Gauge Fabricated Deck: Drop this 11-gauge steel deck and it wonâ€™t let you down. The 4 1/2-inch-deep design delivers adequate airflow to handle challenging mowing conditions, delivering professional-grade cut quality and durability.
- Seating Comfort: This plush high-back seat with seat isolation along with cut and sewn armrests ensures upgraded comfort for longer mowing sessions.
- Deck Size: 42 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FR651V
- Engine Rating: 21.5 HP / 726 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800
- Fuel System: 2.8 gal. (10.5 L)
- Ground Speed: 7.5 / 3 mph (12 / 4.8 km/h)
- 2-Bucket Powered Bagger 81504500: With the Gravely 2-Bucket Bagger, you can finish mowing your lawn quickly and efficiently. The bagger uses 2 compartments to collect grass clippings as you mow so you can keep working without frequent stops.
- Trailer Hitch 71514900: Turn your Gravely zero-turn into a multi tasking machine by simply adding the hitch kit. The robust design of the hitch kit allows you to pull a multitude of attachments such as pull behind sprayers, fertilizer spreaders, and utility trailers.
- Mulching Kit 71513900: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Zero Turn Equipment Cover 71515300: Protect your mower from the elements with the durable Gravely zero turn cover.
Actual product may vary