The Mower Known for Making Neighbors Jealous.
For homeowners who donâ€™t just want to mow their lawn but prefer to manicure it. After all, this is a residential mower often mistaken for a commercial unit. It has the power, durability, and high performance that lawn aficionados demand â€“ causing them to ask whether or not their lawn is worthy of such a machine.
- Seat Isolation: Removes vibrations to decrease fatigue by absorbing the rough terrain so your body doesnâ€™t have to.
- Commercial Deck: The 5 Â½ inch deep fabricated 10-Gauge steel deck provides exceptional airflow and cutting performance with industrial-strength peace of mind, backed by the machineâ€™s 4-year limited warranty.
- Automotive-Style Tubular Frame: Increases durability by withstanding force from any direction. This high-strength, premium frame is positioned with a lower center of gravity to improve stability while mowing on hillsides.
- Deck Size: 48 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FR691V
- Engine Rating: 23 HP / 726 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100
- Fuel System: 5 gal. (18.8 L)
- Ground Speed: 8 / 4 mph (12.8 / 6.4 km/h)
- Acres/HR: 3.9
- 2-Bucket Powered Bagger 89100800: With the Gravely 2-Bucket Bagger, you can finish mowing your lawn quickly and efficiently. The bagger uses 2 compartments to collect grass clippings as you mow so you can keep working without frequent stops. Select mounting kit required (791063 – 44″/48″)
- Mulching Kit 79105700: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Trailer Hitch 79108500: Turn your Gravely zero-turn into a multi tasking machine by simply adding the hitch kit. The robust design of the hitch kit allows you to pull a multitude of attachments such as pull behind sprayers, fertilizer spreaders, and utility trailers.
- Headlight Kit 79108600: The Gravely Headlight Kit for Zero-Turn Riding Mowers is designed to help ensure safety in low-light and low-visibility conditions.
Actual product may vary