Succeed, Don’t Settle.
Put your best foot forward with the power and performance of the PRO-TURN 100.
Every inch is of value on the PRO-TURN 100. Packed with Gravely brandâ€™s time-tested features, this hard-working mower stands up to your toughest jobs.
- X-Factor® II Deck: The 7-gauge, X-Factor® II deck is fabricated from top to bottom, providing industrial-strength peace of mind thatâ€™s reinforced with an exclusive limited lifetime warranty.
- CBT System: Our exclusive Constant Belt Tension (CBT) system ensures that belt tension is maintained, keeping the blade tip speed and cutting results consistent.
- Seating System: A full-suspension seat provides added lateral stability and improved durability with vibration control and a four-inch seat slide for all-day comfort.
- Deck Size: 48 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX691V
- Engine Rating: 22 HP/726 cc
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 10 gal. (37.7 L)
- Ground Speed: 10/5 mph (16/8 km/h)
- Acres/HR: 4.8
- 2-Bucket Powered Bagger 89100700: With the Gravely 2-Bucket Bagger, you can finish mowing your lawn quickly and efficiently. The bagger uses 2 compartments to collect grass clippings as you mow so you can keep working without frequent stops. Select mounting kit required (791060 – 48″)
- Sun Shade – Hard Top 79218000: Stay cool and protected from the sun while moving with our hard top sunshade. Features strong steel bracket system, UV resistant thick x-abs canopy, and fold down top for easy transport.
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle 79215400: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Mulching Kit 79105700: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
Actual product may vary