Born to Work.
How do you make the toughest job site vehicle even tougher? Give it an upgraded powertrain, larger engine and more towing capacity, for starters. Then install a more rigid frame and improved suspension for strength in any environment. Haul more. Tow more. Do more.
- Powertrain Strength: A two-cylinder, 1000cc, OHC engine, stronger clutch and smoother drivetrain tackle demanding jobsite conditions.
- Chassis and Suspension: A one-piece chassis and independent rear suspension offers rigidity in the toughest work environments.
- All-Steel Job Box: The Atlas JSVâ€™s fabricated all-steel cargo bed wonâ€™t buckle or bend. Dump cargo with the touch of a button and haul a fully loaded pallet, thanks to a generous 18 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Engine Manufacturer: Polaris® 2-Cylinder, SOHC
- Engine Rating: 40 HP / 999 cc
- Fuel Capactiy: 11.5 gal. (43.4 L)
- Length: 125 in. (317.5 cm)
- Total Rated Payload: 1900 lb.
- Weight: 1620 lb. (734.8 kg)
- Drivetrain: 4×4
- Box Material: Poly
Actual product may vary