Commercial grade power, easy starting and reliable performance time after time and year after year.
- Qualified 40% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intekâ„¢.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 49S7
- HP (gross) **: 26
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 19.1
- Width (in): 18.7
- Height (in): 14.3
- Weight (lbs): 87
- Bore (in): 3.30
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 67
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Starter: ReadyStartÂ® Starting System,EFM/AutoStart
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: No