These engines are specially designed for zero turn mowers and other high debris applications to endure extended use in extreme conditions.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Patented 5-Step Integrated Cyclonic Debris Management System: Extended durability under heavy debris conditions.
- Qualified 50% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intekâ„¢.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 44T6
- HP (gross) **: 16
- Engine Displacement (cc): 656
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 19.3
- Width (in): 17.6
- Height (in): 15.7
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Starter: Optional EFM
- Air Filter: Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner – Patented 5 Step
- Muffler: Optional
- Warranty Consumer Product Info: 3 year consumer warranty
- Warranty Commercial Product Info: 3 year commercial warranty