The KY400 Trencher is capable of trenching up to 40 inches (102 cm) in depth with a 5 1/2 inch (14 cm) wide cut. It is designed with dual Push-N-Pull cylinders to assure positive boom control for digging, boom lift, and transport.
The terminator/cup combo chain offers carbide cutting tips for excellent cutting performance in a variety soil conditions. Digging teeth bolt onto the chain for easy replacement.
The KY400 attached to a VENTRAC 4000 Series tractor gives the operator the ability to maneuver into hard-to-reach locations without damaging the turf like a traditional track unit would.
- Compact Design: The 4500 tractor’s compact design allows you to operate the Ventrac Trencher in tight spaces.
- Heavy Duty Construction: The Ventrac Trenchers heavy duty carbide tips allow operators to cut through tough terrain.
- Trenching – Lighter Footprint: Minimal turf damage and work site mess.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KY400
- Full Description: KY, KY400 Trencher
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 74-1/2 in.
- Overall Height: 29-3/4 in.
- Overall Width: 40 in.
- Weight: 480 lb.
- Trenching Depth: 40 in.
- Trenching Width: 5-1/2 in.
- Length with Crumber: 81 in.