Introducing the Lawnaire® ZTS, Ryan®â€™s new stand-on aerator. Step up and ride your way to a new approach to aeration.
The Lawnaire® ZTS stand-on aerator grips the terrain and, like you, moves fast. Capable of covering two-and-a-quarter acres per hour at ground speeds up to seven miles per hour, this highly maneuverable machine tackles aeration more nimbly, efficiently and effectively than youâ€™ve ever seen before. An absolute master of turf aeration, the Lawnaire® ZTS improves your profits and when the job is done, it leaves operators with extra time and energy. Loaded with performance features including a shock-absorbing platform, intuitive controls, an aeration depth stop, a rapid hydraulic tine lift, a revolutionary automatic chain-tensioning system and hassle-free access panels and zero-turn aerator, this high-performance machine is ready to go to work for you.
- Engine: Kawasaki FS541V
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal (18.9 L)
- Safety System: Interlock,Engine will not start unless parking brake is engaged and OPC is released
- Hydrostatic: 2 Hydro Gear® ZT3200
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity (qt. / L): 7 qt. (6.6L)
- Forward: 0 – 7.4 mph (0-11.9 kmh)
- Reverse: 0 – 3.1 mph (0-5.6 kmh)
- Drive Wheels: Driven through roller chains
- Tine Drive: Outside aeration tines are driven through roller chains
- Turning Radius – Tines Down: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Turning Radius – Tines Up: 0
- Time to Raise/Lower Tines (sec): 1.4 up, 1.8 down
- Style – Drive: Pneumatic
- Style – Front Caster: Pneumatic
- Style – Drive: 18 x 6.50 – 8
- Style – Front Caster: 13 x 5.00 – 6
- Pressure – Drive (psi): 15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Pressure – Front Caster (psi): 25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Aeration Width: 30 in. (762 mm)
- Number of Tines: 48
- Tine Down Pressure: 0-700 lbs. (0 – 318 kg)
- Core Depth: 2 – 5 in. (50 – 250 mm)
- Holes Per Square Foot: ~5.1 (55/m2)
- Width: 47.25 in. (1200 mm)
- Length: 60.5 in. (1537 mm) platform up, 69.5 in. (1765 mm) platform down
- Height: 48 in. (1219 mm)
- Curb Weight: 1,235 lbs. (560 kg)
- Productivity: up to 97,800 ft2/hr (9,086 m2/hr)
- Warranty: 2-year Limited Warranty
- Innovative automatic chain tensioning system reduces the chain maintenance required.
- Aeration and consistent coring depth control for precision aeration in varying soil conditions; aerates up to 5â€� deep, in half-inch increments.
- Tine lift switch to raise and lower tines conveniently located near control lever.
- Optional LED light kit increases productivity by extending the work day.
- Run flat caster wheels
- Light kit
Specifications subject to change without notice.