This versatile tow-behind aerator is ideal for any mid-sized turf area of one to five acres.
With a 36-inch swath, the Lawnaire® Tow-Behind can aerate one and a half to two acres per hour, quickly and effortlessly. Lifting and lowering the tines is also easy with manual, hydraulic and electric lift options. Choose from coring or spooning or slicing knives for customized aeration according to your needs. All tines aerate to a depth of four inches and are constructed of hardened alloy steel. For added durability and reduced maintenance, this rugged machine has cast iron tine wheels with sintered bushings and lubrication fittings. The independently mounted tine wheels allow turning while the tines are in the ground, setting a new standard in efficiency.
- Frame: 1.5 in. (38 mm) sq x 0.1875 in. (5 mm) wall tube
- Hitch: Clevis and pin type
- Axle: Aerating Wheel: 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter
- Axle: Transport Wheel: 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter
- Aerating Wheels: Cast iron with sintered bushing; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
- Tines: 8 per wheel (48 total); one set 0.75 in. (19 mm) diameter coring tines standard, optional 0.5 in. (13 mm) diameter coring, 7.5 in. (191 mm) slicing or 6 in. (152 mm) open-spoon; tines are formed from austemper-hardened alloy steel; wheels can be mounted with double tines, 16 per wheel (96 total)
- Coring Depth: Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
- Aerating Width.: 36 in. (914 mm)
- Aeration Pattern: 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
- Holes per Sq Ft: Up to 9 with single tines; up to 18 with double tines
- Productivity: 1.5 acres/hr (0.6 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)
- Towing Speed: 10 mph (16 km/hr) max
- Transport Lift: Wheels are pivotable about extended axle shaft using removable lever or 700 psi hydraulic lift
- Transport Tires.: 4.10/3.50-4, 2-ply pneumatic tires with ball bearings
- Options: Hydraulic, electric or manual lift
- Weight.: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Width.: 46 in. (1.2 m)
- Length: 68.5 in. (1.7 m)
- Height: 31 in. (787 mm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.