The Ryan® Jr. Sod Cutter has been the gold standard in the golf, rental and commercial industries for more than 70 years.
The improved Jr. Sod Cutter sports a host of new features, including reduced hand/arm vibration, cut by a remarkable 75 percent for more comfortable operation. A pneumatic rear castor wheel with lockout allows for cutting around curved landscape features or straight strips with unmatched precision. A true workhorse, the Jr. Sod Cutter packs the speed, convenience and reliability youâ€™ve come to expect from Ryan®.
- Engine Model: 4-Cycle Honda GX160; recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert
- Displacement: 9.9 cu in. (163 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.08 gal (4.1 L)
- Oil Capacity: 0.61 qt (0.58 L)
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Drive: V-belt engine to gear case; double roller chain to blade eccentric shaft; gears and roller chain to traction wheels; transmission has separate dog clutches to engage cutting blade and traction drive
- Drive Wheel: (2) 8 in. (203 mm) diameter, knob tread; rubber-vulcanized to cast-iron hubs
- Rear Tire: 9 x 3.50 – 4 with sealed ball bearings
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case; pressure grease fittings elsewhere
- Speed: Up to 135 ft/min (41 m/min)
- Cutting Width: 12 in. (305 mm) or 18 in. (457 mm)
- Cutting Thickness: Adjustable up to 2.5 in. (64 mm)
- Weight/Wet: 12 in Model: 333 lb (151 kg)
- Weight/Wet: 18 in Model: 373 lb (169 kg)
- Width: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Length: 53 in. (1,346 mm)
- Height: 40 in. (1,016 mm)
Specifications subject to change without notice.