- Engine model: V2403-CR-T-E5
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier4 + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, water cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 4
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 87.0 x 102.4 (3.43 x 4.031)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 2.434 (148.5)
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Aftertreatment: DOC + DPF
- Rated output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 48.6 (65.2) / 2700
- Maximum torque / speed*1 Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 198.5 (146.4) / 1600
- Combustion system: Direct Injection
- Fuel system: Common rail system
- Length x Width x Height*2 (without aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 646 x 540 x 735 (25.4 x 21.3 x 28.9)
- Length x Width x Height*3 (with aftertreatment unit) mm (in): 842 x 540 x 735 (33.1 x 21.3 x 28.9)
- Dry weight kg (lb): 233 (514)
- Emissions Compliance: Meeting rigid emissions regulations can be a challenge for any company. V2403-CR-T-E5 engines have been designed to comply with stringent regulations: EPA/CARB Tier4 + EU Stage V.
- Advanced DPF Technology: Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) are essential to meeting EU Stage V emission regulations. With many years of experience in DPF engines, Kubota has developed a DPF technology that enables automatic regeneration even at a low rpms, giving your product a competitive edge. The technology has also made long service intervals possible, helping to minimize downtime and maintenance worries.
- Clean and Quiet Power: A common rail system has made it possible to optimize combustion and create a more durable and quieter engine with higher fuel efficiency. By meticulously screening and controlling the exhaust gas aftertreatment components, we are able to offer a clean and high-performance engine.
- Great Flexibility: Providing global solutions with great flexibility is a must when working with customers in different countries who have different engine needs. Kubota 03 Series engines have evolved every step of the way in meeting the requirements of each EPA Tier. As such, we are able to provide our customers worldwide with engines certified for the appropriate emissions regulations. In addition, we have designed aftertreatment units with minimum impact for easy installation. The Kubota 03 Series is the ideal solution for your companyâ€™s global marketing strategy.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.Dimensions and dry weight are according to Kubota`s standard specification.Dimensions and weight depend on completed specifications. *1: Gross intermittent SAE J1995 *2: Exclude cooling fan and exclude aftertreatment unit *3: Exclude cooling fan and include aftertreatment unit