- Engine model: OC60-E4
- Emission regulation: EPA/CARB Tier 4 (NRTC/NTE test mode) + EU Stage V
- Type: Vertical, liquid-cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore and stroke mm (in): 72.0 x 68.0 (2.83 x 2.68)
- Displacement L (cu.in): 0.276 (16.8)
- Maximum output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 4.5 (6.0) / 3600
- Continuous output / speed*1 kW (HP) / rpm: 4.1 (5.5) / 3600
- Maximum torque / speed Nm (lb-ft) / rpm: 13.2 (9.7) / 2000 to 2600
- Combustion system: Indirect Injection
- Fuel tank capacity L (U.S. gal): 3.5 (0.92)
- Lubricating oil capacity L (U.S. gal): 1.3 (0.34)
- Starter capacity V – kW: 12 – 0.7
- Charging dynamo V – W: 12 – 48 (L1 model: 12 – 170)
- Length x Width x Height mm (in): 403 x 461 x 458 (15.9 x 18.1 x 18.0)
- Dry weight*2 kg (lb): 38 (84)
- Emissions: The Kubota OC60 engine complies with EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations. These are the most stringent emissions regulations in the world in this class. Kubota engine less than 19 kW also meets emission standards over the NRTC and the NTE requirements.
- Durable Power: This engine offers a seamless transition from E2 to E4 by totally maintaining the same performance and physical characteristics.
- Clean and Quiet Power: The Kubota OC series is an unique engine that has light-weight and compact features of an air-cooled engine together with the low noise, durability and clean exhaust emission of a water-cooled diesel engine. With ACTV (Advanced Cooling Three Vortex) system, the cylinder block is air-cooled, whereas the combustion area of the cylinder head is oil-cooled.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Dry weight is according to Kubota’s standard specification. When specification varies, the weight will vary accordingly. *1: SAE J1349 net intermittent *2: Three Vortex Combustion System(TVCS)