These engines are specially designed to provide more power for quick and easy removal of all types of snow.
- Our Starting Promiseâ„¢ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Electric Starter Option
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Model Number: 25M1
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 17.1
- Weight (lbs): 81.0
- Stroke (in): 2.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.475
- Oil Capacity (oz): 28
- Starter: Manual Choke with Optional Electric Start
- Muffler: Super Lo-Toneâ„¢
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 21.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 17.1
- Bore (in): 3.54
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: N/A
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.