These engines are specially designed to provide more power for quick and easy removal of all types of snow.
- Our Starting Promiseâ„¢ Snow: Engine starts in temperatures down to -20F.
- Electric Starter Option
- Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Model Number: 19J1
- Engine Displacement (cc): 305
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 17.5
- Weight (lbs): 62.8
- Stroke (in): 2.28
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 28
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 14.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Height (in): 16.4
- Bore (in): 3.23
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.