Power, Reliability and Style - together at last. Rugged and versatile, 4WD compact tractor with a large-capacity engine, heavy-duty transmission and cast-iron chassis with high-lift capacity loader and 3-pt. hitch.
- Clear view, electronic instrument panel with multi-function warning lights
- Heavier-built, solid 3-point hitch linkage - compare it to others & literally see the difference
- Standard deluxe suspension seat with back angle & weight adjustment; retractable seat belt, arm rests & water drain
- Standard rear worklights for increased visibility on the job
- Enhanced styling for sleek integrated look with a curved boom loader to match
- Lift heavier loads with the powerful new ML120 Mahindra front loader
- Reliable Mahindra engine: ultra-quiet, fuel-efficient, four-stroke direct-injection, water-cooled diesel conforms to EPA Tier IV norms
- Standard hydrostatic power steering with tilt column
- Stronger, sturdier-built front axle on every Mahindra beats the competition's
- Heavier, stronger built chassis makes our tractors heavier & safer with better traction
- Optional Grille Guard with push/pull pin & lock flips down for easy access to engine
- Standard foldable ROPS
- Standard full SynchroMesh transmission with shuttle shift
- Standard industrial tires are widest in their class, for greater stability
- Thicker-gauge reinforced metal fenders outshine & outlast the competitors' cheap plastic
- Chores around the farm / ranch
- Commercial Landscaping
- Bulk Material Handling
- Grounds Care Maintenance
- Type: Naturally aspirated direct injection diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Cylinder Sleeve: Wet replaceable
- Engine HP: 40 hp (29.8 kW) @ 2800 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 19.5:1
- Displacement: 115.4 cu. in. (1892 cc)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.3 gal.
- Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 96 amps
- Alternator: 12 volt, 45 amps
- Type: 3 ranges
- Number of Gears / Speeds: Infinite
- Type: Hydrostatic power with tiltable steering
- Pump Output: 5 gpm
- Type: Open-center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls
- Pump Output: 11 gpm
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1 with telescopic lower links
- Lift Capacity: 3090 lb.
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: One standard
- Type: Independent
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2404
- PTO HP: 31.5 hp (23.5 kW) max
Dimensions with Industrial Tires
- Overall Length: 123.8 in. (3144 mm)
- Overall Width: 73.7 in. (1872 mm)
- Turning Radius Minimum: 9.6 ft. (2.94 m)
Tire Sizes and Options
- Ag (Front / Rear): 9.5-16 / 14.9-24
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 12-16.5 / 16.9-24
- Turf (Front / Rear): 29x12.50-15 / 44x18-20
- SD Lift Type Cutter available in 6'
- MD Lift Type Cutter available in 6'
- HD Pull Type Cutter available in 8'
- Disk Harrow available in 16 x 18, 20 x 18 & 20 x 20
- Heavy-Duty Boom Pole
- Standard-Duty Landscape Rake available in 7' & 8'
- Heavy-Duty Landscape Rake available in 6' & 7'
- Mahindra Rear Spear
- Rotary Tiller available in 5' & 6'
- Finishing Mower available in 6'
- Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Fertilizer Spreader
- Standard Box Blade available in 6' & 7'
- Heavy-Duty Box Blade available in 5' & 6'
- Slider Blade available in 6'
- Standard Blade available in 6' & 7'
- Medium-Duty Blade available in 6' & 7'
- Offset Blade available in 5' & 6'
- Heavy-Duty Blade available in 6'
- Mahindra Bale Fork
- Mahindra Front Spear
- Mahindra Pallet Fork
- Mahindra Potato Plow
- Trailer Mover - Bale Spear Combo
- Trailer Mover
We strongly recommend that you work with your Mahindra Dealer before purchasing any Implements to match your exact tractor, based on your individual needs. Depending on different jobs or tasks you will be doing, some Implements may not be compatible depending on the conditions, terrain, etc. Mahindra USA accepts no liability of mis-matched Implements or Attachments with tractors. Please work with your Dealer to this important matter to ensure your Implement requirements meet your needs.